Social Product Manager (N America)
Plan and manage social product project, monitor project schedule, follow related issues. Communicate and coordinate among departments. Co-work with partners around the world. Review product specification, related documents and team members.
Develop social marketing products, manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Highly motivated, creative individual and a passion for connecting with current and future community
- Have a passionate mind about social media and internet marketing strategy
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective
- Identify threats and opportunities in global matket
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns.
- 3+ years of experience of social media or internet marketing
- Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills
- Have network application knowledge in PC, Mac or smart phone
- Great analytical skill
- Exceptional using Office and Google products.